This post is my step by step guide on how to download and install shaders in Minecraft 1.16.4. I’ll show you every single step of getting shaders from how to download shaders for Minecraft 1.16.4 to how to install shaders 1.16.4. I even showed where to find incredible shaders packs. No matter which shader you want to install in Minecraft 1.16.4, this video will show you how to do it!
#minecraft #minecraftshaders #howtodownloadminecraftshaders
From the most simple worlds to the most beautiful Minecraft worlds, with this mod you will enjoy every meter while exploring different maps. Shaders will drastically change your Minecraft world.
If you want more Minecraft Tutorials then check out: https://minecraftsketchbros.eu
What do I need for Shaders in Minecraft 1.16.4?
The first of all, you’ll need Optifine. Optifine will give you a huge FPS boost, it will help you stop lag, get shaders, increase FPS, and so much more. If you want shaders to your Minecraft, download optifine first. Then you need to find some shaders ( i’ll talk about that later )
Which shader is the best?
Well it depends on you! Every shader is basically different, so it depends if you want shader that gives a horror atmosphere or shader which adds an unique yellow light.
How To Install Shaders in Minecraft 1.16.4
- Go to https://optifine.net/downloads and download optifine 1.16.4
- Open the file you have downloaded and install it
- Go to your Minecraft Launcher and select Optifine 1.16.4 version and click playGo to google and look for shader you want, I suggest you BSL shaders for Minecraft 1.16.4
- Go to video settings – shaders and click on open shaders file, now drag and drop in your shadersclick done and go back to shaders now you see your shaders in there, double click on it and then click done
- Now Go to singleplayer and create a new world
- Click play
- You finally know How To Download and How To Install Shaders in Minecraft 1.16.4! So, hope you liked this article about getting shaders in minecraft 1.16.4. Let me know in the comment section down below 🙂 And also don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel