This video is my step by step guide on how to download and install Firewolf 128x HD Texture Pack in MCPE 1.16/1.14.60. I’ll show you every single step of getting Firewolf Texture Pack from how to download Firewolf Texture Pack for MCPE 1.16 to how to install Canvas for Minecrafft PE 1.14.60! Let’s go ahead and watch this video!
- Download Firewolf 128x HD here: Click here
- Download Monsterley 128x HD here: Click here
- Download Flows 128x HD here: Click here
- Download Faithful 64x here: Click here
- Download Plastic 64x here: Click here
- Download Canvas 128x here: Click here
- Download Defscape 64x here: Click here
- Download Modern HD 64x here: Click here
- Download Dragon Dance 64x here: Click here
- Download Steven’s Traditional 64x here: Click here
- Download Sphax 64x here: Click here
- Download SapixCraft 128x here: Click here
Minecraft Tutorials here: https://minecraftsketchbros.eu
About this video:
If you’re looking for a guide on how to download and install Firewolf 128x for Minecraft Pocket Edition, this is the video for you! I showed you exactly how to install Firewolf texture packs in MCPE 1.14.60 or MCPE 1.16. I will do a video about Top 5 Best Texture Packs in MCPE 1.16. Let’s go ahead and learn how to install Firewolf 128x on Minecraft Pocket Edition for 1.16/1.14.60! We will need to download a 1.14.60 Firewolf Texture Pack. Go to the download link which is linked above and find Firewolf 128x.
you found that, go to the bottom of the website and download it. You now know how to download mcpe Firewolf texture pack. So, to learn how to install Firewolf in Minecraft PE, you need to open the texture pack you have downloaded. Most likely, you will need a specific software for it. I used Solid Explorer in this video, you should have that for installing texture packs in MCPE. Once your Minecraft PE is opened, wait for Firewolf 128x HD to be installed. Then go to Settings, and go to global resources.
all you need to do in order to install Firewolf 128x in MCPE is to click on the Firewolf you have downloaded and activate it. Now, go back to main menu and your texture pack will install in MCPE 1.16/1.14.60! If I helped you download and install Firewolf 128x in Minecraft PE, please give the video a thumbs up and subscribe! It means a lot to me 🙂 Note: Some of the above links are affiliate links. I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you if you go to these sites.