In this video I’m gonna show you the best video settings with optifine 1.17 for minecraft. This will rapidly increase your minecraft’s fps! It’s super easy to do and you can finally play minecraft without lags, smooth and good looking. So let’s go and watch the best Optifine settings for minecraft 1.17!
- Check out my Youtube Channel for the full video: https://youtube.com/c/MinecraftSketchBros
- More Minecraft Tutorials here: https://minecraftsketchbros.eu
- Check out my second website about Gaming: https://cornecle.com
What is Optifine?
Optifine is a Minecraft optimization mod. It allows Minecraft to run much more faster and look more better with support for HD textures. There is also another mod like this called sodium which a lot of people found out is better for low end devices but it does not support shaders. If you want to play Minecraft with shaders, you are gonna need Optifine for that. It is probably the best mod you can ever download for your Minecraft.
Some Optifine Features:
- FPS Boost (it is very common that Optifine will double your FPS)
- HD Textures
- Shaders (do you want to play Minecraft with shaders? Then download optifine!)
- Dynamic Lights
- Configurable Details
- Configurable animations
About this article:
Hope this tutorial will help you to get more FPS in Minecraft (60+ FPS). This works perfectly for both High End PCs and Low End PCs, of course it will be better for Low End PC but everyone should try it no matter what PC you have. I think that everyone will absolutely love it and if you do please check out my website Minecraft Sketch Bros or my YouTube channel Minecraft Sketch Bros and consider subscribing. This will help me to make more Minecraft content so it’s a positive point for you as well.